Bell Canyon Equestrian Center is a beautiful stable nestled in the exclusive Bell Canyon residential community, safely behind a 24 hour guarded gate and conducive to both Los Angeles and Ventura. Conveniently located between the 101 and 118 freeways, you feel a million miles away from the city while still being close by. Stalls are 12 x 12 or 12 x 24 with a fly spray system, automatic waterers, multiple turnouts of varying sizes, three well maintained rings and miles of trails just off the property. Board (payable to BCEC) starts at $710 monthly and includes Alfalfa or Bermuda hay, with Timothy available for an additional fee.
FULL TRAINING + CARE
- Individually tailored training program for both horse and rider based on personal goals for home and shows
- Combination of lessons, training rides, hacks, and occasional trail rides 5-6 days per week based on what is in the best interest of the horse
- Communication and discussion with client about progress and learning of both horse and rider
- Any necessary ground work or desensitization
- Full grooming/tacking + basic supplies
- Show trim and mane pull
- Body clipping as needed for additional fee
- Ice/wraps/poultice as necessary
- Turnout and blanketing services
- Feeding of CDF provided grain and free choice minerals and client provided supplements
- Management of and attention to all care appointments such as shoeing, vet work, body work, etc
- Administration of veterinary care/rehabilitation services as needed
- Cleaning of bits and bridles
- Laundering of pads, wraps and towels
Full training and care is priced at $1150/mo.
PARTIAL TRAINING + CARE
Customized partial training and care is available, pricing depends on riders' and horses' needs. Contact Kelly to discuss.
Limited availability on lesson horses $75/hr
Packages and half hours available
- Training: $70 per day horse is at show
- Grooming: $400 per week or $65/day + tip for three days or less
- Medication/special supplements: billed individually per show
To be split between client horses:
- Trainer expenses
- Grooming expenses
- Supplies/utility stalls
- Setup costs
Deposits required for long trips or series of shows
- 10% commission on all purchases, sales, and leases
- Client responsible for travel costs; per diem may apply for more than a half day of travel
We are proud to feed Dynamite Specialty products for optimal nutrients, absorption, and health. Clients will be assisted in setting up a Dynamite account for supplements tailored to their horses needs.