Bell Canyon Equestrian Center is a beautiful stable nestled in the exclusive Bell Canyon residential community, safely behind a 24 hour guarded gate and conducive to both Los Angeles and Ventura. Conveniently located between the 101 and 118 freeways, you feel a million miles away from the city while still being close by. Stalls are 12 x 12 or 12 x 24 with a fly spray system, automatic waterers, multiple turnouts of varying sizes, three well maintained rings, newly redone with GGT and Arena Aid footing, and miles of trails just off the property. Board (payable to BCEC) starts at $730 monthly and includes Alfalfa hay, with Timothy or Orchard available for an additional fee.
FULL TRAINING + CARE
- Individually tailored training program for both horse and rider based on personal goals for home and shows
- Combination of lessons, training rides, hacks, and occasional trail rides 5-6 days per week based on what is in the best interest of the horse
- Communication and discussion with client about progress and learning of both horse and rider
- Any necessary ground work or desensitization
- Full grooming/tacking + basic supplies
- Show trim and mane pull
- Body clipping as needed for additional fee
- Ice/wraps/poultice as necessary
- Turnout and blanketing services
- Feeding of CDF provided grain and free choice minerals and client provided supplements
- Management of and attention to all care appointments such as shoeing, vet work, body work, etc
- Administration of veterinary care/rehabilitation services as needed
- Cleaning of bits and bridles
- Laundering of pads, wraps and towels
Full training and care is priced at $1150/mo.
PARTIAL TRAINING + CARE
Customized partial training and care is available, pricing depends on riders' and horses' needs. Contact Kelly to discuss.
Limited availability on lesson horses $75/hr
Packages and half hours available
- Training: $70 per day horse is at show
- Grooming: $400 per week or $65/day + tip for three days or less
- Medication/special supplements: billed individually per show
To be split between client horses:
- Trainer expenses
- Grooming expenses
- Supplies/utility stalls
- Setup costs
Deposits required for long trips or series of shows
- 10% commission on all purchases, sales, and leases
- Client responsible for travel costs; per diem may apply for more than a half day of travel
We are proud to feed Dynamite Specialty products for optimal nutrients, absorption, and health. Clients will be assisted in setting up a Dynamite account for supplements tailored to their horses needs.